George, UT 84790
Ambassador Law is a small sized credit repair company located in St. George Utah.
- Easy to Navigate Website
- The Company has a moderately priced program
- The Company’s owner is an attorney
- The company’s website does not boast any guarantees
- The specifics of the program are not listed on the site
- Company’s website doesn’t offer much in the way of credit education or facts
- Company doesn’t specify what is exactly involved in their audit and dispute process
- The Company is not a member of the National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO)
- There is very little information in the way of reviews of the company on any independent site
- The Company’s online sign up asks for credit card and payment information before allowing you to see their contract
- The Company boasts 20 years of experience in the credit industry but the owner and founders legal expertise is in military law
If you are looking at enrolling with Ambassador Law it is a good idea to do all of your research. If you have any questions or concerns about their services you can contact them directly.